It's Quilt Show time and my feet are doing Austin's little Happy Feet dance right now:
See that pretty blue ribbon on the right side?
Yup -- that signifys WINNER!! (1st place, Dipped in Chocolate) (FYI -- there are 982 pieced 3/4" 4-patch blocks in this quilt)
But, wait -- there's more:
Tranquil Tradewinds is also a winner!!
1st and 3rd in the same category -- pretty exciting! This particular quilt pattern is a Hunter Star and is made of Daiwabo fabrics (imported from Japan).
Hope my darling kidlets appreciate how valuable their inheritance is becoming. ;)
October 2013
12 years ago



5 comments:
That's awesome - congratulations!! You would have one 2nd for Tranquil Tradewinds if you would've used one of our names ;).
I'm sure you are right. I'll pay more attention to your suggestions next time ;) ;).
*won (I hate when I misspell)
Yes, Quilt-A-Whirl would have solidified a win for sure! Congrats on your wins!
Nice work. I'll just trust you on how the ribbons equate to inheritance thing.
Post a Comment