So, now it's time to move on to happier things . . .
I keep promising to post my quilts so you all can see what I've been working on. My "quilt album" will posted soon. However, for the past two weeks it's been petal to the metal as a friend and I put together a quilt for our recently released Bishop. I've never had to complete one quite this fast; the one I made for Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary was put together in about a month, but we were given a very short timeline for this one. I would come home from work each night and sew from 5-11 or until I couldn't see what I was doing. I figured out that I personally spent a minimum of 40 hours just piecing it and another 3 hours quilting it today. We finished it just in time to take to the Ward social this evening. So, for your viewing pleasure:
The Bishop loved his quilt!



2 comments:
Wow, that is so pretty! That really looks like a lot of work. I'm glad that he liked it. I'm sure you're glad it's done.
Very nice job! I'm very impressed with your handiwork. Hopefully your hands will last long enough to make one for all of us down the road!
Post a Comment