Whew!! We made it although the mentality of the citizens out here leaves you wondering. One proposition that passed had to do with animals not being able to roam freely and living in too crowded conditions. Wouldn't you think we'd be a little more concerned about the living conditions of people instead? Another proposition that didn't pass had to do with the notification of parents if their under age children wanted an abortion. In other words, people care more about animals than they do their own children. Yes, indeed, we must have that same law on our books that Arkansas was trying to get rid of.
2 comments:
For whatever reason my other comment was deleted. I am proud of you guys for your work on Prop 8. I wasn't sure it would pass, but I should have been more hopeful and I am happy that my vote counted, for now.
Post a Comment