We are way over due for an update. It's been a busy month and I've been very involved in a not able to be disclosed project. I have been working under a deadline which I am happy to report was met. This project will be revealed to you all very soon, but enough about that for now.
Like all of you, we've had very strange weather. A few weeks ago we had our first heat wave and wouldn't you know it, the AC wouldn't work. Since the furnace and AC were 30 years old, we decided it wasn't worth spending $$ on since it didn't function all that efficiently anyway. So we contacted a acquaintance who does this type of installations and proceeded to replace the old with new. The guy started pulling out the old units and just about that time, another heat wave arrives. We suffered through 4 days of the high 90's -- it was pure misery. Flash forward a week later and the guy finishes up the job today. True to nature, the temps these last few days have been much cooler. Today it was in the low to mid 60's with lots of rain for us and snow in the mountains. Brrrrr. But just because we're looking for the sympathy factor, we took a picture of our thermostat showing the inside temperature of our house during the heat wave. Rest assured, nobody will have to suffer when they visit this summer.



4 comments:
I thought we always let it get that hot before turning on the air conditioner?
Touche
I'm with Jeff - it looks about right to me!
So true, many a hot summer was spent at the Mitchell house growing up. It was almost a relief to go back to school where they actually ran the A/C! I'm glad to know that when we come out this summer we won't have to suffer!
Post a Comment