Sunday, March 30, 2008

What Have I Done?

I've been in this organization mood lately -- (wish I could see/hear the reactions of my kids as they read this). A year ago I had a friend from my quilt guild come in and help me revamp the arrangement of my sewing room/computer room/guest bedroom. This is how my room looks on a good day: I got this great idea a couple of weeks ago, why not move the contents of the closets on both ends of the room, i.e., put all the clothes in the big closet and move all my fabric and sewing supplies down to the other closet which is nearest my sewing area. Good concept!!! So, the 1st day of my spring break, I enlist Michael to help me pull out all my crates and I spend the rest of the day moving things around. I ran out of time to get the crates relocated, so that was my big task for yesterday. Our mantra around here is that there is no easy project and this one was no exception. The big closet is 30" deep. The small closet is only 23" which meant that the majority of my crates wouldn't fit. So I've had to go through things in the storage shed to find some smaller ones and now I'm unpacking the big ones and transfering the contents to the smaller ones -- bigger to smaller means that not everything is going to fit which means some stuff has got to go! This is where I am right now:Ugh!! Give me a couple of days and it will again look like the 1st picture.

2 comments:

Hooper Family said...

Good luck with that project!

larsen family said...

Would you like me to call Clean Sweep? Seriously though, maybe it's a blessing in disguise that everything wouldn't fit so now you are forced to get rid of some of it! Good for you!